Whether you are a beach lover or a wildlife enthusiast, Half Moon Bay has something for you. Choosing Mill Rose Inn as your summer destination will give you easy access to all the beaches Half Moon has to offer and will put you in a prime spot to see the California wildlife. Made up of several of the loveliest stretches of sand on the west coast, Half Moon Bay beaches are great to explore and enjoy some of CA’s most beautiful views. Here are a few of our favorite spots!
- Mavericks – Some of the biggest waves out of all Half Moon Bay beaches and even the whole California come here to El Granada.
- Half Moon Bay State Beach – One of the best beaches in Half Moon Bay, the state beach is located at the end of Kelly Street in Half Moon Bay.
- HMB Kayak: Kayak and SUP rentals
For more help planning your escape to Half Moon Bay beaches, here are a few recent articles we’ve written:
- Enjoy the Pacific Surf at these Half Moon Bay Beaches
- Why You Should Relax at Cowell Ranch Beach
- Ponder the Ocean’s Expanse at Poplar Beach in Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay State Beach is Fantastic
- Explore the Half Moon Bay Coastal Trail