No matter which Half Moon Bay hiking trail you choose, you’re sure to be met with beautiful views, refreshing weather, and wonderful Northern California wildlife. Whether it’s the Pacific Ocean or a grove of giant redwoods, you won’t be disappointed by the many sights that accompany hiking in the area. Though the fog does tend to roll in from sea at certain times of year, the weather is always temperate leaving you with perfect days that are neither too hot nor too cold for steep ascent, or an easy forest meander. Below are a few of our favorite spots to hike near Half Moon Bay and Mill Rose Inn.
- Purisima Creek Redwoods: Just south of Half Moon Bay.
- Montara Mountain: Hike in the beautiful Montara Mountain with beautiful views of the ocean.
- Berry Creek Falls
- Bike Works: Bicycle Rentals and Repair
520 Kelly Ave. , Half Moon Bay, CA
Recent Blog Articles Devoted to Half Moon Bay Hiking
For those looking to be arm-chair hikers or plan a visit to the best before your arrival at Mill Rose Inn and Half Moon Bay, explore a few blog articles we’ve written about hiking in the area:
- Half Moon Bay Hiking Trails You Should Experience
- Top 3 Trails for Hiking Near Half Moon Bay
- Our Guide to Butano State Park Hiking
- 4 of the Best Bay Area Hiking Trails
- Huddart Park Hiking Trails
- Your Guide to Hiking Montara Mountain
- Half Moon Bay Trails Adventure Guide
- Visit Beautiful Crystal Springs Reservoir
- Windy Hill Open Space Preserve
- The Berry Creek Falls Loop at Big Basin Redwoods State Park
- About Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve