Mill Rose Inn’s 2018 Half Moon Bay Wedding Packages Provides:
- Site: One Wedding & Reception per day that includes the entire Inn, all guest rooms, both gardens and set up & clean up for up to 150 guests. Please refer to our Day or Evening suggested 10-hour Time schedule.
- Separate Rehearsal Date: Usually the day before and is fully coordinated.
- On Site Dance Area
- Music System: Exterior & interior music system is provided as an alternative to a DJ or band.
- Amplified Music: Is allowed and piano is available for use. We have no music restrictions here.
- Flowers: Beautiful gardens and flowers are meticulously created to bring year round color to showcase the inn indoors and outside.
- Chairs, Tables, & Market Umbrellas: Are Provided
- Outdoor Heaters
- Guest Rooms: Entire Inn, 6 guest rooms for your guests on wedding day and night. A gourmet champagne Farewell Breakfast is served to each room the following morning.
- Wedding Coordinator & Consultant: Will help consult and coordinate your event from start to finish. Includes a full day of wedding and rehearsal coverage.
- Parking: Ample street parking for up to 150 guests.
- Two Night Minimum: Waived for the bride and groom and their wedding guests.
- Vendors: We provide the most outstanding vendors to choose from, or use your own.
- Beverages: Client may provide own alcohol and other beverages.
- Complementary corkage and cake cutting.
- Children: Playroom is provide with TV and DVDs.
- Price: Our current 2017 wedding 10-hour package site rental rates start at $6,000 with all guest rooms for $2,500, for a total of $8,500. Midweek (M-Th) 4-hour wedding package rates start at $4,000. Rates are subject to change.
Wedding and Reception costs not included:
Catering, (food, linens, glassware, tableware, coffee service, labor and staff, and bar-tending) Cake, Beverages, Photography, Officiant/Minister, Personal Flowers (those worn or carried), Table centerpieces, DJ, Musicians, live band, tents, additional equipment rentals, additional overnight room rentals, and breakfast, etc.