Mill Rose Inn’s 2020 Half Moon Bay Wedding Packages Provides:
- Site: One Wedding Ceremony & Reception per day that includes the entire Inn, all guest rooms, both gardens and set up & clean up for up to 150 guests. Please refer to our Day or Evening suggested 10-hour Time schedule.
- Separate Rehearsal Date: Usually the day before and is fully coordinated, rehearsal dinner may be scheduled with our caterer or we are a short walk to nearby 22 restaurants.
- On Site Dance Area: Under the stars.
- Music System: Exterior & interior music system is provided as an alternative to a DJ or band.
- Amplified Music: Is allowed and piano is available for use. We have no music restrictions here.
- Gardens and Flowers: Beautiful English Country Gardens and flowers are meticulously created to bring year round color to showcase the inn – and literally stop traffic.
- Chairs, Tables, & Market Umbrellas: Are Provided.
- Night Lighting: Night lighting from thousands of cascading tiny white lights.
- Parking: Complimentary on-site parking for up to 150 guests.
- Children: Playroom is provided for small children.
- Vendors: We provide the most outstanding vendors to choose from, or use your own.
- Guest Rooms: Entire Inn, 6 guest rooms for your guests on wedding day and night. A gourmet champagne Farewell Breakfast is served to each guest the following morning.
- Wedding Coordinator & Consultant: Will help consult and coordinate your event from start to finish. Includes a full day of wedding and a separate day of rehearsal coverage.
- Complimentary cake cutting.
- Beverages: Client may provide own alcohol with no corkage fees.
- Price: Our current 2019 wedding ceremony and reception package start at $6,500 to include all guest rooms (entire inn) rental for Friday, Saturday and Sunday is $2,800 per day, for a grand total of $9,300 for the wedding day and night. Our wedding ceremony packages start at $3,500.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Wedding and Reception costs not included:
Catering, (food, linens, glassware, tableware, coffee service, staff and labor, and bartenders etc.) Cake, beverages, officiant/minister, photographer, videographer, DJ or Live Music, Florist (personal flowers; worn or carried, table centerpieces, the cake flowers, arch decorations) additional overnight room rentals, miscellaneous equipment rentals, tents, and event liability insurance.
With over 30 years of hosting weddings and special events, we look forward to helping you with all of these!
Together, with our attentive staff, we bring the best of the Half Moon Bay Coastside to you!