Opulence and attention to detail await you on your next vacation at Mill Rose Inn. A Four Diamond Award winner, the opulent décor, period furnishings and service at our Half Moon Bay B&B are beyond the expected. Step back in time and relish in the classic European elegance while enjoying the modern amenities and conveniences that today’s traveler expects and deserves.
“Super-luxurious intimacy and incredibly detailed rooms”
– San Francisco Examiner
#1 Half Moon Bay B&B Amenities:
- Private entrances, garden views
- Private Baths with claw foot or whirlpool tub
- Luxury 600 thread count linens, feather beds with duvets
- Black out window shades
- Soft spa robes and slippers
- In-room hair dryer, iron and board
- In-room coffee maker, tea, decaf and hot chocolate
- Raised fireplaces with hand painted tiles
- Mini fridge with complimentary beverages
- Flat screen cable HDTV and extensive DVD library
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Concierge service
- Ample and easy street parking
“Superb,service, warmth, generosity, highly recommend”
– 5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2016
“After many years of marriage, we continue to celebrate the anniversary of our first date. This February, we spent two nights at the Mill Rose Inn in Half Moon Bay, California. Innkeepers Eve and Terry gave us their full attention, from the time we arrived until we departed. Their superb service, warmth, generosity, and intimate knowledge of local attractions, including the nearby restaurants and shops, really enhanced our stay.
“We learned that Eve and Terry have spent 35 years combining their decorating, landscaping, and culinary talents to create the inviting and romantic Mill Rose Inn. The inn’s gardens are enchanting, even in the middle of winter. We enjoyed the outstanding gourmet breakfasts, and the always available cheese trays, and best ever oatmeal cookies and cakes. Our room and bath were beautifully appointed, with antique furniture, a great bed, the softest sheets imaginable, and a surfeit of amenities, including complimentary beverages, extra towels, Japanese robes, playing cards, and puzzles.
“We highly recommend the Mill Rose Inn and have already booked our next stay.”
Marian and Don – Pebble Beach, California